Image of Meek Mansion located in the unincorporated area of Cherryland.
Combine requests for the following year must be filed with our office between July 1 and December 31.
You may request for consideration a mapping combine of two or more tax parcels if:
- All current year taxes and any prior year’s delinquent taxes have been paid in full by December 31. For example, to request a parcel combine for the 2019-20 tax year, the request must be filed between July 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018, and all taxes must be paid on or before December 31, 2018. and
- All parcels have the same ownership and have no pending supplemental assessments and/or roll corrections. and
- The parcels are contiguous and have historically sold together and/or appear that they will sell together in the future. and
- If the parcels are in different tax rate areas then either:
- Parcel(s) valued less than $50,000 can be combined with one parcel valued higher. Or
- Parcels used for a single-family residence can be combined if together constitute 45,000 square feet or less.